ChamberMusicBox is seeking to appoint new Trustees
ChamberMusicBox is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) looking to appoint additional Trustees to join the board at a time of significant growth and development. Founded in 2016, ChamberMusicBox has earned an enviable reputation as an exceptional small arts organisation promoting world class chamber music concerts and connecting with the community through education and outreach projects. It was granted charitable status in 2019 and continues to be run entirely by its Artistic Directors, three current Trustees and a small group of volunteers.
- Do you enjoy the ChamberMusicBox offering and would like it to continue to grow?
- Do you want to play a part in increasing CMB’s audience and extending its reach beyond the concert hall and recital room further into institutions, care homes and schools?
- Do you want to work with a thriving arts organisation that aims to bring world-class chamber music playing to every part of the community?
- Would you value joining a group of highly motivated trustees working together to make this happen?
- Accounting: assisting in the preparation of annual Charity Commission returns, ensuring compliance with all relevant Charity Commission and HMRC rules and deadlines (previous experience as a Treasurer desirable)
- Fundraising: helping to identify and cultivate potential new donors, both private and corporate. Experience in bid-writing desirable, but not essential.
- Community Engagement: to strengthen existing and create new links with organisations in the communities we serve
- Marketing: helping to optimise existing and develop new ways of communicating CMB’s activities to a wider audience.
- Business development: assisting with the long-term strategic planning of the charity to ensure continued growth and sustainability
Trustees meet several times a year (mainly remotely at present) and are in regular contact with the Artistic Directors (one of whom is a serving Trustee). Trustees serve on a voluntary basis, although reasonable expenses will be paid where applicable.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to get in touch by email to contact[at]chambermusicbox.com. Interviews will be held by arrangement.